Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Divided we must not fall


Hello! Myspace Comments

WELCOME TO MY PAGE

◘You tell me you're thinking of leaving no I'm saying that our thing's gone wrong◘

But darling let's both talk it over I've been talking too much way too long☺

Oh we both gettin' nowhere at all but together we stand devided we fall☻

♥Together we stand divided we fall together there's love or there's no love at all

Oh where did you think we were going any place I could go would be wrong♦

But darling you know I'll be lonely I've been lonely too much way too long

Oh let's both try again and do all for together we stand divided we fall♠

○For together we stand devided we fall○

About Me Myspace Comments
_I love this much!!!huhuhuhu..

Take care always guys..
Im missing my High School friends!!!
Most especially
"THE JURAGISTAS"

missing you guys!!

_IM DYING IN MISSING YOU_

x0x0

Thank YoU FOr tHe SPEcIal pArTiCiPAtIoN OF Giselle Jan Asilo, Mara Dalapo, Heidemae Remata, Elma Rabago

No comments:

Post a Comment