Sunday, September 26, 2010

How do I see myself a couple of years from now




Each day unfurls surprises which are naturally unprecedented. A very catching line that reminds someone that life will forever remain as an enigma. Anyone in this world has his plans for the betterment of one’s future. So, how do I see myself a couple of years from now?

A number of years from now, I will be marching at the Atrium of Limketkai Mall and will receive the diploma for my degree and will be awarded with honors by Dr. Chito B. Salazar and the rest of the College Deans of COC- Phinma. At that fleeting yet momentous moment, I will see my whole family and friends in full force clapping their hands as I stride on the aisle. I will then congratulate my c- scholars for making it to the finish line. After graduation, I will have a tour to the different scenic panoramas of the Philippines namely: Boracay, Puerto Princesa’s Underground River and of course I should experience the thrill and excitement the thrill and excitement of the Zip Line ate my Hometown- Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon. Also, I will not miss the chance to roam around the flabbergasting Manila Ocean Park and the enormous SM Mall of Asia. After the time for friendship, fun and worldliness, I will prepare for my life-long job. I am really looking forward to teach in the tertiary level and become an effective and efficient instructor. Also, I will strive hard in order for me to become a part of the prominent ABS- CBN Company.

The choices you make today will determine your tomorrow. That’s why, as early as now, I am weighing the pros and cons of my decisions because I know that my future depends not on anybody but on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment